M/M/s Queue Simulation
- Number of Visits per State tallies the number of times the number of entries in the queue (i.e., the queue state) has achieved a certain value.
- Queue State Evolution plots the evolving number of entries in the queue as time progresses.
- Arrival Distribution plots the probability that a certain number of new entries arrive in the queue.
- Service Length Distribution plots the probability that the queue takes a particular amount of time (i.e., the service length) to process an entry.
- Java source code available on GitHub.